Saturday, March 9, 2013

On the Road again...our California Trip

 On the road again….

Day 9 – Head to San Jose the Winchester Mansion….I have seen several documentaries on this Mansion (mostly because My husband watches the History channel and I grew up watching Unsolved Mysteries) and who doesn’t like a good mysterious Ghost Tour!! Stairs that go to nowhere..this is up my alley…


We will then drive to the beautiful city of San Francisco…talk about perfect timing…we have seen it all over the news about the Bay Bridge Light Display…that should be pretty cool to see as well as, the Golden Gate bridge that is actually an Orange color. (I remember first seeing this when I watched Full House on TGIF..that was when television was good on Fridays!!).

 

We will check in our Hotel and play the evening by ear…I didn’t plan too much because, I wasn’t sure what we would come across on our journey to San Francisco.  We will eat some place Magically Delicious I am sure!!



Day 10 – We will do a Self Tour of San Francisco…we will try to be at the Sunday Farmers Market, Fisherman’s Warf, Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street, We have to see the St. Martians Hotel (from Interview with a Vampire), Market Street, China Town for Dim Sum, Ride a Cable Car, watch the Seals at Pier 39 and the Painted Ladies Victorian Homes (as seen from Full House – the Tanners)…Take the 21 bus from Union Square to Steiner & Hayes. Then we will hop on our Nimbus 2013's and fly to hogsmeade for a mug of Butter Beer.


Our last stop will be at Alcatraz for the Evening Tour…should be pretty cool!!

Day 11 – We say goodbye and we each fly back home. Momma and I talk everyday and go over our plans and what we will bring…we are both very excited to get to do this together!!  I know this is a trip we will cherish in our hearts!

Thank you for reading our trip to Forks, WA and our Trip to California.

Again..most of the pictures I posted so far... I got from google images.  I altered a few with good old paint. Please don't copy for retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment